Tuesday, February 08, 2011

Jeffrey Revisited


































For EPIPHANYNoir devotes this is indeed a repost of some images from a post in January of 2007. Digital technology has improved to the degree that images that were of one quality can now be enhanced to a whole new level. Noise reduction, color, tonal controls.... I now have even greater regrets that my composition was not up to my standards today. I was truly overwhelmed when he showed up at my door, I really had a thing for him and now he was here.... I really hope one day I can shoot him in a way that he deserves...






































Jeffrey at Last! January 4th 2007 (From my original post)

My work has almost exclusively come from word of mouth, I am far too shy to approach people as always seems to have shades of creepiness for me. But then you see someone who you know you just have to photograph! I first saw Jeffrey as he jumped on stage at a club! My first thought was wow theres someone who has allot of confidence and is really living his life. I am on some level attracted to those who push themselves from just an observer of life to being part of it! I decided in that moment I would also step out and ask him to model for me. As first thought, he raised his eyebrow and thanked me and walked away....and as I cringed I also gave my self credit for having the nerve to ask. Needless to say for the entire summer and fall I would always remind him I was still interested... It came as a surprise the other day when he called and wanted some pictures for a project! I'm pretty happy with the out come... I've been making some progress shoot indoors, lighting is definitely an art unto itself! Well enjoy! Jeffrey at last!!!



Note: All images and text (not specified) is copyrighted by Christopher Cushman. This site does not specify or denote the sexual orientation of any model and as such please post your comments accordingly.

No comments: