Tuesday, July 10, 2012

New Look!

So recently I launched my new photography Website EPIPHANYNoir... I wasn't my first site but it is the best so far thanks to the fantastic guys at 4ormat!  I Depended on my blog since 2005 to carry the message and it has been a wonderful vehicle to get my art out to the world... Literally!  The new site it the cornerstone and the blog will remain the anchor.   Both supportive of each other.  To that end I have revised the format of the blog with a new skin and larger images which I have retroactively revised for the month of July.  I hope you all like the results please share with your friends!


Note: All images and text (not specified) is copyrighted by Christopher Cushman. This site does not specify or denote the sexual orientation of any model and as such please post your comments accordingly.

No comments: