Saturday, March 29, 2014

Zay Part 2!



























































Winters in Canada are normally pretty long... This year it was long and overtly harsh and just no reason to venture outside if you don't have to... Lucky for me it gives me extra time to revisit photo shoots already completed and look at the unedited images with a cold eye... it always amazes me what I passed over in the first selection...  I first posted Zay's photos in July of 2012  This winter I went backhand made a second pass at the images.... Could be better than the first!  Enjoy!













Note: All images and text (not specified) is copyrighted by Christopher Cushman. This site does not specify or denote the sexual orientation of any model and as such please post your comments accordingly.

No comments: