Friday, April 07, 2006

April Showers Will Bring....

Ah Canada!... As we slipped back into the last remnants of winter again this week I found myself wishing even more for the warmth of summer. One of the highlights of any summer is the week I spend at my friend DeWayne's home in Michigan. While still close to Detroit DeWayne's home really seems like more of a rural setting... Quiet streets with large plots of land and neighbors not so close that a heavy tree line can completely make you feel like you are up north somewhere. Its quiet, its restful and a perfect place to spend four or five days just relaxing... one of the signatures of any visit is the extensive flowers DeWayne has planted all around his home! Now a green thumb I do not have, but I can totally apreciate how amazing it looks! Its obvious that allot of work has gone into planting all of these just so and they exhibit the clear passion he has for his flowers and plants! Since it did nothing but rain all day I thought this was the perfect time to show off just what April showers can bring! Enjoy!










No comments: