Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Church Street Halloween Costume Party 2006


You and I, were never meant to fly! whew!!!! Celine where were you last night!!!

Condy, our gay superhero... passing out condoms all night dressed in a tube requires super powers!!!!

Well I guess we have seen his cookies! I love goth girl milk costums!

Hail Ceaser!

No costume? its ok! but damn it was chilly out last night...

Brian Singer.... dont go here!! please!

Ate Husband at the alter.... Voted most tasteless costume of the night!!!

Great hair!

I thought these guys costumes were berry nice!!!!

Whew!!!! Tranny Santa!!!! here to remind us that Christmas is a meer 55 days away!!!

Note: All images and text (not specified) is copyrighted by Christopher Cushman. This site does not specify or denote the sexual orientation of any model and as such please post your comments accordingly.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the church street halloween parties