Thursday, April 28, 2011

Byron/ 250,000 Unique Visitors!


































Thanks to all of you who have and continue to visit my blog as it passes a quarter million people around the world who have visited and appreciated my work!   Its simply amazing to me to see the 3 to 5 thousand hits each week!   Tonight I want to celebrate the moment quietly with one of my most popular EN models who always brings in so many of those hits, Byron!!!!  Byron has returned from a stint dancing in NY, wiser, and more determined to share his talents with people around the world!


Note: All images and text (not specified) is copyrighted by Christopher Cushman. This site does not specify or denote the sexual orientation of any model and as such please post your comments accordingly.

No comments: