Sunday, September 09, 2012

Sunday Walk







































Everyday I walk as part of my recovery program from open heart surgery... Everyday I get a little bit better
and walking helps me build my energy and endurance.  Some days I walk lost in thought about the things in my life and some days I walk thinking of all the creative ideas I have and how I might make them come to being.  Today my thoughts where centered around my friend Ocean Morisset who has himself just got over a life altering illness.   Ocean is a fantastic photographer in NYC who's images of his surroundings evoke the depth and feeling he has for his city.  I don't always walk with my regular camera and often pass things lamenting the moment I am missing with my camera... On my walk today I kept pulling out my iPhone and taking pictures of things that fascinated me... Shapes and arrangements both natural and manufactured... In someway I was channeling my friend Ocean and that made me smile.
I hope you like these.... If you want to see Oceans work you can go to his blog by clicking HERE!





















Note: All images and text (not specified) is copyrighted by Christopher Cushman. This site does not specify or denote the sexual orientation of any model and as such please post your comments accordingly.

No comments: