Friday, September 01, 2006

Late Night Ty

Some photo-shoots happen at the in what seems like the spur of the moment, or at an odd time of day, In preparing for my final book comp, Ty came in just under the deadline but a little later than planned... its now midnight and raining which forced a certain improvisation and degree of spontaneity in our images. A photograph is an agreement between the photographer and the model. The common agreement of this evening gave us these amazing images....






All images and written word are copyrighted by Christopher Cushman 2006

1 comment:

Morisset said...

Nice use of light in some of these but something I think is lost in the tonality of the images. I don't know, maybe a little more contrast would help and produce a slighty more intense, or even dramatic effect. I think? :-)

I love sponteneity, but I have to admit, I tend to think through my shoots alot, (especially when involving "models") long before they take place!