Sunday, August 05, 2007

47/20!

Here are a few pictures from my birthday party this year! I try and make a special day on my birthdays that end on a 7.... as it denotes my second of birthday of being in the life and this year was my 20th year! The evening was filled with and eclectic group of friends,food and great music. Special thanks to Rinaldo and Abdi for hosting the evening!






Note: All images and text (not specified) is copyrighted by Christopher Cushman. This site does not specify or denote the sexual orientation of any model and as such please post your comments accordingly.

1 comment:

Morisset said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHRIS!!! WISH I COULD'VE CELEBRATED WITH YOU IN PERSON. I SEND OUT MY HEARFELT BLESSINGS TO YOU ON YOUR EARTH DAY AND MANY, MANY MORE GREAT YEARS TO COME!

PS-email me privately your mailing address.

Much Love,
Ocean