Friday, April 11, 2008

Getting Creative With Cat!


There is something about hair, no matter what your background/ culture hair has become synonymous with power, nobility, style, virility, cultural identity. Recently I had the honor of shooting portraits of Toronto's own DJ Blackcat and some of the spoken and unspoken dialog between photographer and model came via the lyrical quality of his hair. Very apropos for a DJ....









Much thanks to DJ Blackcat for letting me post these images...
Note: All images and text (not specified) is copyrighted by Christopher Cushman. This site does not specify or denote the sexual orientation of any model and as such please post your comments accordingly.

1 comment:

Morisset said...

It's been a minute and I see you've been quite productive! Great posts/shots! I especially like these. I can certainly relate having locks myself! Very expressive!