Sunday, May 25, 2008

For A Moment I Could Dance

For a moment I could dance. But just in my mind. My attraction to dance is one of a wished for fantasy, to be able to move in multiple dimension at will with out conscience thought. My reality seems more two dimensional in nature as age and size have me well grounded by gravity, but when I am photographing the moment I am there.
However brief that moment is I live vicariously through my friends with super human abilities. While not able to leap tall buildings with a single bound they leap and spin into my heart and my mind and for a moment, for just that moment, I could dance.

























Note: All images and text (not specified) is copyrighted by Christopher Cushman. This site does not specify or denote the sexual orientation of any model and as such please post your comments accordingly.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

amazing, as usual. Joe