Thursday, May 01, 2008

Lost


I'm kind of sad tonight, I lost something precious in my life and I know its just a thing but the loss of it is dredging up memories and emotions on many levels. A Heart and Crown ring given to me by my grandmother, the one I gave to Perry when I invited him into my life, the one that Perry's mother passed back to me when he died. I had lent the ring to a friend under the condition that it be returned to me. The ring apparently lost to a thief who broke into a car... I am angry and saddened to lose one of the few tangible symbols, connections if you will to my Grandmother and one of the most important men in my life, someone who truly loved me for me. No apologies given, it was just a thing and I guess, why should I have any expectations. I seem to be giving up allot lately and perhaps I have only my self to blame. My intentions and involvement, I wonder if I am not paying some sort of karma related price for my good intentions

Note: All images and text (not specified) is copyrighted by Christopher Cushman. This site does not specify or denote the sexual orientation of any model and as such please post your comments accordingly.

No comments: