Tuesday, July 01, 2008
Canada Day 2008!
Canada turns 141 year old today! I snapped this street art this afternoon... the Artist is the renowned Toronto street chalk and paint artist Victor! As I move into 10+ years in Canada I have come up with my own top 10 things "I" like about Canada.
1. Canada was ranked as one of the best countries in the world to live by the United Nations.
2. Nationalized health care for all.
3. Canada does not rely on Foreign energy.
4. Canada has an excellent educational system and is ranked in the top 10 in English speaking countries.
5. Canada is a multicultural country -Canadians embrace their multiculturalism. They welcome people from all faces of life.
6. Recognition of Gays and Lesbians including the right to marry.
7. Canada is ecologically more responsible, fresh air, clean water and natural resources Canada is the second largest country in the world.
8. Canada is know for its people, friendly and generous.
9. Canada does not generally get involved in war and prefers diplomacy over conflict.
10. Canada's major cities are safe and clean and have vibrant economies.
Note: All images and text (not specified) is copyrighted by Christopher Cushman. This site does not specify or denote the sexual orientation of any model and as such please post your comments accordingly.
Posted by EpiphanyNoir at 7/01/2008 05:27:00 PM