Thursday, November 19, 2009

The Color Of Fall


I sometimes forget that I walk with a camera everyday with my iPhone... in the past couple of days I have pulled it out to catch things of interest... in this case a particular maple tree which had the colors of red, orange and still a bit of green. The colors really struck me and so I snapped a couple of shots... I have run them through the watercolor filter in photoshop to give them a painterly look.

The sun has changed position in the sky, and it begins to get dark when I leave work for the day... Here is a shot of Toronto at sun set that I shot across the top of the subway station I take. What struck me with this moment was the cast of gold that the city was reflecting... I thought of the lost city of gold and how it may have looked.

Note: All images and text (not specified) is copyrighted by Christopher Cushman. This site does not specify or denote the sexual orientation of any model and as such please post your comments accordingly.

1 comment:

Duba said...

Wow!!!! this is some great color photos :) love the seasons change on photos.