Saturday, October 01, 2005

End of Summer




Welcome to my second entry.... Am still working away at the new photo/blog. I just updated with three new pictures of JR from a couple weekends ago! You will notice that the third photo just uploaded, looks allot like a previous photograph I took of JR. So what is the difference you ask... About 5 mega-pixels! I so loved the first version, as it was caught a great moment. But I took it with my little Canon Elf S100, which was pretty low resolution, therefore nearly un-reproducible! Well I was able to get JR over to try and reproduce the image with my newer, higher resolution camera (Canon 300D, sorry I refuse to say Rebel!) The results were not dead on as I had hoped, perhaps moments in time just can't be reproduced!?! none the less, still a great photo un-to-itself!

http://www.fotoflix.com/users/epiphany/

As the warm summer of 2005 comes to a close, things are finally reaching some momentum with my photography, most importantly I'm working to be part of a photography show at a West Queen Street gallery in October! My first since immigrating to Canada 8 years ago. Don't have a date in October yet but am beginning to pick out the images I want to show!

Stay tuned!

No comments: