Monday, October 24, 2005

More From the 15th Street Station in Detroit





Got alot of positive responces back from my last two posts so I am posting a few different sets of images I have taken at the the old Michigan Central Station. I wont go into detail on the models in this post as I will be returning to the important people in my images in the next couple posts. With that said many of these images were captured using my trusty Pentax Zoom 90 WR, the best camera $350.00 could buy ever. I love the metering program in this camera, it just deals with bright natural light in surprising and interesting ways... It has gotten to the point where I know how the image will turn out... I can expect the same performance everytime! I recently sent it back to the factory for a refurbish, theough Henrey's in Toronto. $175.00 additional dollars to fix a rewind wheel and refurbish and clean the camera was money well spent. It still shines as prominent piece in my collection.

1 comment:

Morisset said...

Man, I would LOVE to have access to that train station! nice work! I added a link to your blog on my site.