Sunday, February 18, 2007

Happy Birthday!


The Abdi! (vis a vie Andy Warhol)

If you have read my blog enough you know that Birthdays are one of my favorite things... A celebration of the moment when one came into this world and began to make a difference... Of recent the point of life being sacread has been made clear through a family experience and I am in a particular mood that
celebrating my family weather its my blood or extended family is important to me. Last night we celebrated my friend Abdi's birthday with particular style... Dinner out, a night at the Hummingbird Theater to see the Alvin Ailey Dance Theater out of New York, capped off by drinks and conversation at the Grand. Its was a stimulating experience not soon forgotten!








Images of Alvin Ailey 2006/2007 season were not taken my the Author and are uncredited.
Note: All images and text (not specified) is copyrighted by Christopher Cushman. This site does not specify or denote the sexual orientation of any model and as such please post your comments accordingly.

No comments: