Thursday, May 03, 2012

Chair Dance

































Its been six weeks and I am finally back to a point where I can post... The past weeks has brought a huge experience/ change to my life as I have gone through open heart surgery to repair my Aorta.  Tonights post shares a connection as the featured dancer Sean, himself has gone through a similar experience.  He has danced for various companies around Canada and the US, including Alvin Ailey and Dallas Black.  He has always inspired me but now even more as he lives proving that you can not not just survive and endure but physically and creatively go even furthur.
















































Note: All images and text (not specified) is copyrighted by Christopher Cushman. This site does not specify or denote the sexual orientation of any model and as such please post your comments accordingly.

2 comments:

Guy Zulma said...

Happy to read you again, dear Chris.

EagerEagle said...

Welcome back your absence was felt. Very inspirational comments on dance Sean's series. Take care and enjoy life's precious moments even more.