Friday, May 25, 2012

Where I Am At Today

I must apologize for not posting much new over the past few weeks.   I am only now just flirting with my camera...  one of the loves of my life.  She keeps calling out my name:-)  Since my surgery I have received an outpouring of peoples time and efforts, thoughts and prayers like at no other time of my life.  To get better I walk every day and try and eat as good as possible...  What I have been able to do photographically is begin an epic effort to convert my library of best work into B&W.  I believe there is a separate power that B&W has over the model and the viewer.   The Snapseed folks and their fantastic soft wear has allowed me to quickly and precisely create B&W images with the utmost contrast and image fidelity.

I hope to be shooting again soon... until then please enjoy these re-imagined images... Let me know what you think!

Note: All images and text (not specified) is copyrighted by Christopher Cushman. This site does not specify or denote the sexual orientation of any model and as such please post your comments accordingly.

No comments: