Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Penny's From Heaven....


Sometimes during a photo-shoot you just want to try something different, take somethings from around you and put them creatively into the shoot. One day after taking several images of Mycal I spotted a rather large jug of penny's he had... I mean this was a foot and a half in diameter and possibly two feet high and nearly filled with pennies. Mycal knew just what I had in mind, his only concern was who was going to help him pick up all those damn them pennies once we were done... I didn't blame him at all and we eventualy decided it was worth the work... So there I was poring pennies all over him..thousands of pennies!!! I was excited by the image because I knew it would suit my sepia tone image style very well... It was different and interesting... and I think also served up several possible metaphors to be determined by the viewer.

No comments: