Sunday, November 19, 2006

EPIPHANYNoir Studios, Open For Business!

Well I've been on such a roll with my photography this summer I didn't want to lose any momentum, so I finally caved into my biggest outstanding challenge, Indoor photography. So after throwing out nearly every magazine I have bought during the past nine years and a total rearrangement of my living room furniture, I carved out a little indoor studio space for myself. I purchased several large swaths of cloth and some new lighting to complete the set up! My girl Lasaunji was first to inaugurate the studio, soon followed by my friends Prince and Cesar who posed separately and together.
Needless to say the setup worked out pretty well and I am looking forward to finishing the larger back drop area in the next couple months and purchasing some flash umbrellas. I still prefer natural lighting to shoot with and I still get a fair amount coming from my souther facing windows. Well enjoy the next four posts...


Note: All images and text (not specified) is copyrighted by Christopher Cushman. This site does not specify or denote the sexual orientation of any model and as such please post your comments accordingly. All models are above the age of consent and have a signed photo release on record.

No comments: