Tuesday, January 30, 2007

10,000!

I know its a pretty small thing, 10,000 hits to my blog... Yet still its an accomplishment.... 128 posts since September 28th, 2005... I went into the blogosphere with the mission to talk about my life through the pictures I have shot and continue to take. I have brought out pieces of my life that previously I wouldn't have dreamed to share with the world. As I did, I found myself released from so much of the past that had kept me anchored from moving forward in life. To say the experience has been cathartic can sometimes not seem enough. Its hard to say all that has come from this experience... I have found an audience for my work and my thoughts, a publisher who took a chance on my talent, a whole troop of models who have allowed me into their lives and who are now a part of mine and finally someone special to share my life with. I'm not sure where this is going to go but I'm hoping to hear from allot more of you along the way! So please take sometime to post comments as you see fit! Let a brotha know what you think of his work and life experiences!

Note: All images and text (not specified) is copyrighted by Christopher Cushman. This site does not specify or denote the sexual orientation of any model and as such please post your comments accordingly.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations angel... your blog is fantastic and you're a great dude.. keep it up.. here's to more 'hits'

Naijadude said...

Hey congrats on that magic number, I really do want mine so before my blog is a year!

Morisset said...

I almost didn't know where to post, there's so many great entries to your blog. ZIn your blog, there are lessons beyond the lessons, and certainly more than meets the eye. I enjoy your work, your words, as well as your appreciation of the "journey". While most choose to forget, you document your process, your life and bare your truest self. I'm glad you have a blog and continue to post. Your voice deserves to be heard, and now we have the perfect platform and medium in which to do it. I appreciate your compassion and thoughtfulness when it comes to our community.

We are the keepers of our history. We need to know and later, we will need to remember. Congratulations on the many hits to your blog! I'm sure many others are just as moved as I am. Keep up the good work, keep shooting, and thanks for being a brotha in the struggle.

Thanks for the props on your site too! :-D

Namaste,
Ocean