Thursday, November 01, 2007

Church Street Halloween 2007



A little Vendetta action happening!


A Prince or a Bunny???

A little Grouch-o a little Blues Brothers

My friend Jeff just in from Van City!(Vancouver for my Yankee friends)


Wins best Anime costum in my book

ipod!!! The detail on the back was soo good..I just couldn't get a good picture!



When is there not a queen on church street?!

I dream of genie? Not!

Too cute!

El Nacho Libre?

And I didn't say beetle juice once!

Supes!

Aww the wonderful thing about tiggers!

This guy is not anyone puppet for sure!

OPERATION! by Milton Bradley!

Perfectly butch!

Square chinned drag! ouch!

Jedi in the hood!

Does this guy know Buffy was canceled?

YIKES! Giant stuffed uh...shyt I dunno?

Is she horny or what?

Church was packed... 5 to 10 thousand came out for the best street party of the fall!

Fish? Aliens? Alien fish?
Note: All images and text (not specified) is copyrighted by Christopher Cushman. This site does not specify or denote the sexual orientation of any model and as such please post your comments accordingly.

No comments: