Saturday, January 31, 2009

MILK


Finally saw MILK and was astounded by the performance and the presentation of a history that I was aware of but not to the level I am today thanks to the movie. I was flashing back to the images in the film and my trip to San Fran in 2007... I remember standing just out side of Castro Camera looking at this plaque in the side walk where all this history took place! Its given me new perspective to my rights and those who made sacrifices to secure them. It's clear that even though Harvey Milk championed rights in California but that those efforts were seen and felt around the world.
Here is Harvey Milk in his own words....


Kudos to Sean Penn..absolutely stunning performance!
Note: All images and text (not specified) is copyrighted by Christopher Cushman. This site does not specify or denote the sexual orientation of any model and as such please post your comments accordingly.

No comments: