Monday, June 29, 2009

Pride Weekend 2009!

The following are some of the many images I took over the coarse of Toronto Pride 2009! I had an awesome time added to by a visit from my friend Javon from Ann Arbor Michigan, and My buddy Dave as we hung out over the course of three days of celebration!

































































Note: All images and text (not specified) is copyrighted by Christopher Cushman. This site does not specify or denote the sexual orientation of any model and as such please post your comments accordingly.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

NOW THAT'S CAPTURING THE MOMENT!!!! NOW I WISH I WASN'T STUCK WORKING IN ONE AREA...lol..YOUR IMAGES REFLECT THE TRUE WONDER OF CANADA'S PREMIER PRIDE FESTIVAL AND PARADE!!

Unknown said...

I don't think we took one with my cam so I am gonna have to steal yours, you caught me off guard with yours..lol.. so I don't think we got the chance to take one with mine. Trust me, I noticed when I got home!!