Sunday, July 12, 2009

Model Mayhem


Over the past few days I have re-thought my presence on MM. I had recently added space on the site but the images were all over the place and I wanted to add more.... I'm almost there but you can take a look now! Thanks to all of the fine models and photographers who have commented and added me to their various lists... The validation you bring to my work and life means so much to me! EpiphanyNoir on Model Mayhem

If when you link to the site, you may want to become a member (its free) as some of my images can only be viewed by subscribers. Trust me it will be worth your time..not only to see my images but many others as well.
Note: All images and text (not specified) is copyrighted by Christopher Cushman. This site does not specify or denote the sexual orientation of any model and as such please post your comments accordingly.

No comments: