Monday, September 21, 2009

Nerd Alert!


About 3 times a year I do a major clean up of what I like to call the museum! My nerd collection which as we learned on "The 40 year old virgin"(which I am definitely not;-) is worth thousands of dollars... Let me give you a seriously nerdish look at one of my passions!: 1- German Enterprise D poster knock off!(your not famous until you have been illegally copied!) 2- The latest Enterprise D Model w/working everything! 3- Voyager model (Japanese high end kit) 4- The press proof of my first Enterprise poster! 5- Robbie The Robot from Forbidden Planet 6- An Eagle from Space 1999 7- A bloodied Cylon Centurion from Battlestar Galactica 8- Robo Cop Detroit's true super hero "Dead or alive your coming with me!" The mis-marked 7-8 The Jupiter 2 and Space pod and the B9 Robot! "Danger Will Robinson!" 9- The armed loader from the Matrix 10- The original Apollo figure from BSG! 11- My Voyager buck used to create my poster of the ship 12- Enterprise NX01 13- Johnathan Archer Captain of the NX0! 14- Captain Pikes Original Enterprise 15- An Original Phaser circa 1964 16- Kirk and the chair! 17- Kirk and Khan!!!! 18- My Licensee VIP Credentials from 30th Anniversary Party 19- Kirk's original Enterprise 20- Full size original away team gear, Tricorder, Phaser and Communicator..Beam me up I'm ready to go! 21- New Kirk Action figure 22- Porcelain Spock and Data busts 23- Commemorative Franklin Mint medallions 24- DS9's Captain Sisko's collectors baseball 25-26 USS Defiant Models 27- Next Gen Tricoder 28- The New Enterprise model 29- Make it so - management via Next Gen lessons 30- Next Gen Phaser 31- Patric Stewart autographed CD of Vivaldi's Four Seasons 32- R2D2 Pez dispenser 33- Star Wars X Wing Fighter 34- Detroit Science Fair Awards Program where I gave the keynote to 5000 kids and their families!!! 35- The Millennium Falcon 36- Various Sci-fi Books ..mostly Star Wars 37- Star Trek V & VI Phaser 38- Various Shuttle Craft models 39- Official 30th Anniversary Cap 40- Space 1999 Manual(The present from my Grandmother) 41- Every Trek Manual known to mankind! 42- Favorite Super Hero, Superman! 43- Enterprise NCC-1701A 44- My Picture with my brother and the Star Trek Art Department!(We official!) 45- Light Sabre given to me by George Lucas at a Star Wars Licensee conference 46- More Star Wars books! 47- Tom Corbit Space cadet lunch box(everyone should own one of these!) 48- An autographed and personalized Vader pic signed by David Prowes 49- Every Star Trek TV Guide issue made 50- Resin Bridge piece from original Enterprise D Model(only 2 in existence) 51- Collection of Sci-Fi Movie programs including an original from 2001 A Space Odyssey 52- A copy of the original sailor manual for the USS Enterprise, WWII Aircraft carrier circa 1941 53- Autographed and personalized photo of my favorite Dabbo girl Chase Masterson! 54- 24" Jupiter 2 Model from Lost in Space 55- My Rouges gallery, Buzz Lightyear, A working Pee Wee doll and Taco Bell Dog(the crap I sometimes collect!) 56- Halo's Master Chief action figure and warthog vehicle 57- Original Doug Drexler(Academy Award Winner) illustration of the Enterprise E!
Note: All images and text (not specified) is copyrighted by Christopher Cushman. This site does not specify or denote the sexual orientation of any model and as such please post your comments accordingly.

No comments: