Sunday, January 31, 2010

TAGS Revisited


Most shoots result in about 20% usable images... At least from the artist perspective, my perspective. I often revisit my work after a few years to see if I can find something I missed. Perhaps my perceptions have changed and things strike me in different ways... Here is a photograph of my friend TAGS that I took a few years back... I'm not sure what drew me into this image after all this time... perhaps it was his eyes. I know I am not the only photographer who think of their work as more than just an image... some times it feels like they are asking to come out of the folder and be shown. Enjoy!
Note: All images and text (not specified) is copyrighted by Christopher Cushman. This site does not specify or denote the sexual orientation of any model and as such please post your comments accordingly.

No comments: