Saturday, March 27, 2010

Byron In Montreal

I recently spent a rainy Sunday afternoon in Montreal walking about in the city taking pictures and one of my favorite places is in the lower lobby of my hotel... a fountain/reflecting pool. The water is indeed rushing over the edges of the pool yet the top surface is perfectly clear. Upon my return I took the images shot and decided to combine them with a couple of images I shot of Byron in 2007 here in Toronto as the lighting was nearly a match. With a little nudge I corrected the color added the reflection and a ripple effect that I found in google images. the result are eye challenging images... how did he get to the centre of the pool? Enjoy!

Note: All images and text (not specified) is copyrighted by Christopher Cushman. This site does not specify or denote the sexual orientation of any model and as such please post your comments accordingly.

No comments: