Monday, November 29, 2010

Thanksgiving Week -2010


2010 has been a very good year for me and I have felt blessed through out the year both personally, professionally and creatively and it seemed more important to me this year to go back to Michigan an be with my family for the holiday. It was a good trip and I enjoyed seeing my family and especially all of my nieces and nephews. Watching the Macy's Parade and the Lions yet again loosing on Thanksgiving day... It was all that.


On the way back through Detroit I stopped for a few hours so I could go out and see the new memorial for my friend Montrice with a few of the folks that ponied up to make it happen... It was a memorable afternoon (Cold as hell!) but still a great day! The new headstone was beautiful and said all the right words for our friend...

OK who comes to Canada in the winter with out a hat? In short we made a mad dash to ROOTS at the Eaton Centre to pic up some new caps!

Sunday was spent with a good meal at Milestones at Dundas Square with good friends and great conversation....

Its not hard for me to be thankful this year with so many blessings made available to me.

Note: All images and text (not specified) is copyrighted by Christopher Cushman. This site does not specify or denote the sexual orientation of any model and as such please post your comments accordingly.

No comments: