Sunday, January 16, 2011

What America Needs To Know About Canada

Had a friend send this to me... On January 4th I started my 14th year here in Canada.  Canada was initially very foreign to me on a number of levels.  The biggest misconception Americans have is that its just like home.  It is not.  The government is different, customs and holidays can be different like Thanksgiving in October, yet like this piece shows we have much in common.  Canada grows on you is subtle and quiet ways.  I am by all definition a proud American and I do believe there is much to be proud of, but I am also a proud Canadian.  Canada has made me a better person. Perhaps a better American.


Note: All images and text (not specified) is copyrighted by Christopher Cushman. This site does not specify or denote the sexual orientation of any model and as such please post your comments accordingly.

No comments: