Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Post Cards From Paradise


















After eight days and almost as many islands crossing the US, French and British Islands on a yacht called the Sea Dream 1 I am happy to share with you some of images from the my journey.  Some of these images were shot by my traveling companion Lasaunj Colston, we have 5 cameras between us! This final image was shot off the back of the ship while we were anchored off St. Barts on one of two nights we were there.  This was a trip of a life time and we participated in many activities including an eco hike and snorkeling which allowed me to use my underwater camera!   As I push through the almost 2000 images I will post additional images and go in-depth on my experience!  Please enjoy the next seven posts!

Note: All images and text (not specified) is copyrighted by Christopher Cushman. This site does not specify or denote the sexual orientation of any model and as such please post your comments accordingly.

No comments: