Sunday, September 25, 2011

Fleurette Africaine































Again I find myself getting caught up and late with my posts.... On the evening of the 17th I was fortunate to view/shoot the Wind In The Leaves Collective's presentation of Fleurette Africaine.  A personal and historical narrative that linked thematically the experience of the African in North America, from slavery in Canada to alienation of an immigrant in the cauldron of New York City.
To read Anya Wassenberg's review click on Art & Culture Maven   To see all of the images from the evening you can go to my Dance Blog






























Note: All images and text (not specified) is copyrighted by Christopher Cushman. This site does not specify or denote the sexual orientation of any model and as such please post your comments accordingly.

No comments: