Sunday, July 08, 2012

The Process - Behind The Scenes


With all of my accomplishments as a photographer I still have yet to make enough money to own a studio space.  Necessity being the mother of invention I have cobbled up more than half my living room to create a studio space for the types of work I want to do year round (as you all know Canadian winters are cold;-) Still I have plenty of space for a 12 x 15 foot seamless paper backdrop which I can increase easily in photoshop.  This allows me to take on tons of photo opportunities.  Recently my friend Omari helped me take some behind the scenes shots of me doing my work that can help illustrate my process. The results are found in the next post! Let me know what you think...



































Note: All images and text (not specified) is copyrighted by Christopher Cushman. The last two images were taken by Omari Fenty.  This site does not specify or denote the sexual orientation of any model and as such please post your comments accordingly.



No comments: