Monday, November 12, 2012

Twenty Years Ago Today.....














































































Twenty years and I still remember this day.  We walked in the woods on that cool colorful fall day and quietly spent time together.  I loved our walks, I loved any time I could be with you.  I love that I took these photos and while I would have remembered this day as I remember so many others the photos transport me with ease to the fondest of those memories.

I love that you are happy today... Life was not always easy or kind to you in ways that I never experienced myself.   I learned so much during the days, months and years with you.  That can never be taken away from me or you.  I hope you feel the same.

Real love may change shape but never dies, never fades... lasts for ever... No matter the distance between us and the others in our life.   Thank You Aaron for this gift given twenty years ago today.







Note: All images and text (not specified) is copyrighted by Christopher Cushman. This site does not specify or denote the sexual orientation of any model and as such please post your comments accordingly.

No comments: