Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Finding Character



For the most part I've concentrated my images mostly the people in my life... People have character and therefore offer me something to pull into my camera. But there have been moments from time to time when I am traveling and get caught up by the local architecture around me. Monday I was in Montreal for the day... A five hour train ride from Toronto, Montreal is a french speaking city in the province of Quebec. As I arrived into the down town core it was clear that there had been a major snow fall the previous evening and still falling then. Once I completed my business I had a couple hours and decided to walk around old Montreal to snap some shots of the buildings both old and new. The day was coming to an end and there was very little light left. Many of the buildings were still lit up with the lights of the past holiday season and combined with the snow..it was easy to see the attractive lure of this very european city full of character!

You can click on the images to show them larger.... Enjoy!

No comments: