Saturday, December 04, 2010

To Glorify Dance


















I don't often speak about my religious beliefs in this forum, but I do believe. I've pulled out two images today from the shoot that have entranced my imagination. There is a thought out there that a blurry image equals a bad photograph. I don't completely subscribe to that notion. I feel that these images have creatively encapsulated the motion of the movement and emotion of the moment. Id be interested in your thoughts.


















I would like to use this moment to relaunch my Dance Photography Blog... I stop posting there a couple of years ago in favor of this location.  However I wanted to continue a dance blog in a unique setting and I rebuilt it from the ground up.  The new blog covers my journey through dance over the years...
To go there now pleas click here:  Cushman Dance Photography


Note: All images and text (not specified) is copyrighted by Christopher Cushman. This site does not specify or denote the sexual orientation of any model and as such please post your comments accordingly.

No comments: