Saturday, February 10, 2007

A Little Coop to Help Fight the Winter Blues!

Ok its the middle of February and the current cold snap is into its second week... I guess to pay us back for all of that extra unnatural warm weather we got in December! I need to feel the warm sun... be outside... doing something fun... But it ain't going to happen for awhile... Well I'm sure some of you are in the same boat. So I'm pulling some images out of the archives.... These photos were shot about three summers ago and really capture the warmth of my friend Coop (previously known as JR). On our second shoot we ventured to a friends apartment penthouse down the street, the shoot took place 17 floors up on the roof, there were moments when I was perched mear feet away from the edge of the roof which had no rail or wall. Not a great fan of heights added a new and interesting tension to my photography! Well here's to warm weather and our dreams of summer!






Note: All images and text (not specified) is copyrighted by Christopher Cushman. This site does not specify or denote the sexual orientation of any model and as such please post your comments accordingly.

1 comment:

Naijadude said...

So much for the imagination of the warmth, Nice photos you put on there eh! The warmth would be unparalled with the grand illusion!