Wednesday, February 28, 2007

The Way She Would Have Wanted It....

Sunday and Monday Western Michigan was covered in a about 10 to 12 inches of fresh snow that clung to the trees and homes mimicking the ceramic christmas village buildings that mother collected for years. Christmas was the most important time in the year for her. It therefore seemed appropriate that the snow clung to the world in that way the morning of her funeral. A picture perfect winter wonderland, for the whole day the world was pristine white. The service was well attended by family and friends, even with the snow... I'm sure I'll have more to process out but I want to conclude this post with a line from mothers program:

My life's been full, I savored much.
Good friends, good times, a loved ones touch
Perhaps my time seemed all to brief;
Don't lengthen it now with undue grief.
Lift up your hearts and peace to thee
God wanted me to know, He has set me free.







Note: All images and text (not specified) is copyrighted by Christopher Cushman. This site does not specify or denote the sexual orientation of any model and as such please post your comments accordingly.

No comments: