Saturday, July 30, 2011

51

































Officially more than a half century old and loving it! For those who know me its been a ruff couple of weeks health wise but the experience has furthur galvanized my feelings of accomplishment and things yet to come in my life.  I don't run away from my birthdays... never have... each year brings interesting people and new challenges to my life giving it additional depth and meaning.  I learned a new quote today... "Home is not a place but where your friends are" If thats the case then home is many places but more imortantly its  also right where I am now.  So heres to the next 50!

Note: All images and text (not specified) is copyrighted by Christopher Cushman. This site does not specify or denote the sexual orientation of any model and as such please post your comments accordingly.

No comments: