Saturday, July 23, 2011

Dana

































What a month July has been thus far...  So many things happening at the same time and I got sick just in time to stop my butt.  I've spent the last couple of weeks re-assessing whats happening to my life.  I'll share with you some of my thoughts in the coming weeks.   Last Thursday I down loaded the latest Apple OS for my Mac... LION!   So far its been awesome in ways I hadn't considered when updating... One that will affect my photography is the new scanner I had to purchase because my old one only ran(feebly) via rosetta.   The new scanner is a Canon Canoscan 9000F which has the best ever negative scanner available via a flatbed scanner.  Tonight I present Dana.. Yes you have seen some of these images before but these are the best digital transcriptions yet....  I can't wait to so you some of the older images that have not been digitized.  Anyways Im back, sorry for such a long time between posts...


































Note: All images and text (not specified) is copyrighted by Christopher Cushman. This site does not specify or denote the sexual orientation of any model and as such please post your comments accordingly.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You make this look easy!