Monday, June 02, 2008

EPIPHANYNoir hits 72 Countries!


On the first of February this year I was sitting at 21,000 unique visitors and had been viewed in 35 countries around the world...It was thrilling to say the least... In just a little under four months I have surged to almost 2500 hits a month and am now approaching 30,000 unique visitors from over 72 countries! This is truly heady stuff for me. I continue to contend that in the past an artist was lucky to get a showing in his or her own city and now to be picked up and enjoyed in 72+ countries... Its just hard to express how that makes me feel.


For now I will just say Thank You! To everyone who send there comments on the site or by e-mail... Thank You! Thanks to all who stand in front of me and strive to be themselves for my camera... The biggest compliment I could ever receive is an honest portrait... And to the folks at Blogger, Apple and Cannon who give me the great tools I use everyday to be able to express my vision... Thank You too!!!

Note: All images and text (not specified) is copyrighted by Christopher Cushman. This site does not specify or denote the sexual orientation of any model and as such please post your comments accordingly.

No comments: