Sunday, July 12, 2009

Afro Fest 2009!





The problem with too many parties in one weekend is your senses get dulled... So I get to Afro fest today(one of the highlights of my year!) only to discover that I left the camera battery in the charger back home... And I ain't walking back... I'm already dragging tail! So today's pics are courtesy of my 2 megapixel iphone camera... not horrible but definitely not my best... Still the afternoon was cool and pleasant with all kinds of African food and music in the air... and might I add one of the largest crowds ever!

Note: All images and text (not specified) is copyrighted by Christopher Cushman. This site does not specify or denote the sexual orientation of any model and as such please post your comments accordingly.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ahhhh! Love it! UMM Yeah a lil mad that u couldnt use your regular cam but oh well lol. later DAys.

EpiphanyNoir said...

Ya know!! Im like jeezzz! And of coarse there were so many lovely people and things to photograph that day!