Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Where Has The Sun Gone?!?!






Ok I know its nearing the end of October but there has not been a ray of sunshine in like a week and a half! I dont mean to complain about all of the cold rain, we had an awesome summer! I'm just not ready for the typical cold Canadian winter repleat with all of the sun deficit fun that comes with it! I'm allready down now, what will I be like when May comes around? OK nuff bitchin.... Tonight I'm posting some pics from the last week in July, or as we like to say it in Detroit "Hotter Than July!"
These pics are from the DBGP-HTJ Picnic in Palmer Park! Mr. Jenkins and crew put on anouther great event! This year they really pored on the entertainment with a dance competition with local and out of state contestants. OK so it wasn't "Rize" But it was a good start and a great place to learn more about the new Cannon 300D I had just bought!

OK Enjoy!

No comments: