Friday, November 04, 2005

Chameleon



There are a few people I have photographed who had the ability to give me a multitude of looks. As I was just getting started, this ability offered me the chance to have several models wrapped into one person. Michiee was just the person who could pull this off, sometimes in the same shoot. The images I have picked tonight represent two different shoots. In the nine-panel group of images, Michiee was wearing a silk club shirt with the over-laid images of James Dean and Marilyn Monroe (uber-gay iconography for sure).

The images were shot with a Nikon film camera, the shutter held in burst mode as he maneuvered into multiple vouging poses…. Strike a pose!? I created a birth day invitation for him using the same images a few weeks later… it was a big hit!
The second group of images clearly shows a transformation to a more trade masculine look. Which he caries with great ease. So who is the real Michiee? You can decide for yourself, one things for sure he’s a very talented personality I love to shoot!

No comments: