Saturday, November 26, 2005

The Other Guy Named "Harry"





I was archiving negatives the other day and I suddenly realized that there was one model with whom I have taken several hundred of images of! Yeah hundreds! Up, down, right, left, forwards, backwards, nudes to formal wear to runway! I met Harry at a motivational mens group which met on Tuesday. He was very solid, definitely into working out, yet he was so unlike the gym type, very kewl to be around! Having seen my images, he was very interested in having me take his pictures. We started shooting images for a comp card as he was definitely the modeling type. It was kewl to see him do runway for Marc Buchanan's Pelle Pelle line! (Marc also made his mark in Birmingham a burb of Detroit) Harry and I have had the opportunity to hang out allot... seen our share of action movies at the Southfield Star, always wolfing down these crazy wicked nachos and talkin shyt!
I try and see him when I go home now... best place to find him is in the gym.. he just gets better with time!

PS. Whos the other Harry? If you gotta ask you need to go to the movies!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what gorgeous pics, Cushy! i knew u were talented, but didn't realize 'til now the extent of it! awesome blog site as well! keep on posting!

Morisset said...

love the contrast and tones in the top pic, but I also love the series taken in the window. HOTT!