Tuesday, November 08, 2005

The Portrait




I want to start tonight post buy talking up Duane Thomas and the publisher Universe who have brought out a stunning sequel to their previous edition, Body and Soul. More Body, More Soul: Beautiful Black Men. If you live in the states I’m sure you have already seen this, but it just hit the shelves here in Canada. Like the original the new volume is a compelling collection of photographs of black men from sports, entertainment and the modeling world by an equally impressive list of known and relatively unknown photographers. Some of my favorite images are the photographs that might be considered portraits in the truest form. Its books like these that give me both the creative inspiration and the push to get out there to find the best models I can find! Tonight collection are some of my favorite portraits from my work! Enjoy!

3 comments:

the young people's professor said...

oooooOoH, I like it; i love it!

Morisset said...

love the sepia tones!

Morisset said...

love the sepia tones!